Do you have drive? Current opening: Drivers needed!
Do you want to drive for the nation’s number one mobile billboard advertising company? For anyone who enjoys driving, this opportunity is unique – and what’s cooler than saying you’ve driven a mobile billboard?
- Flexibility. Drivers may drive only when we have campaigns in their hometowns, or they may accept campaigns in other cities.
- Some drivers work more than others, depending on where we have campaigns and how much the driver wants to work.
- Our drivers spend anywhere from a day to well over a month in one location – time to make friends all across the country!
- And you get to work independently with very little stress, as long as you do a good job.
Our professional drivers travel to various cities nationwide and provide mobile billboard advertising services for local and national clients. They follow prescribed routes in our well-maintained, air-conditioned trucks while displaying the client’s billboard message. Lodging, fuel and tolls are all covered. We’re an equal opportunity employer.
- Must be at least 23 years of age and possess a valid driver’s license
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a Department of Transportation (DOT) physical certification card and pass a DOT drug screen
- Must have a demonstrated history of honesty, dependability, promptness and attention to detail
- Must have a demonstrated history of safe driving and a clean background check, which includes:
(1) Acceptable driving record in accordance with internal MVR point system chart
(2) NO DUI/DWI convictions
(3) NO felony convictions within the last seven years
- Must be able to read and write and comprehend in the English language
- Must be able to occasionally lift 50 pounds to waist level
- Must present a well-groomed appearance and demonstrate initiative and resourcefulness
- Must interact positively and professionally with co-workers and the public
- Must enjoy taking pictures and be able to upload photos
Experience driving a truck is preferred but not necessary.
Drug and Alcohol Policy
Applicants for driving positions will be required to undergo controlled substances testing prior to employment and will be subject to further testing throughout their period of employment. Applicants will also be asked to sign forms for release of drug and alcohol information from previous employers in all cases where driving a commercial motor vehicle was one of your functions. Failure to sign will prevent us from considering you as a driver.
This is a position that follows DOT regulations and as such, you must provide a complete work history and detail all gaps in your employment during the application process.
Keep in touch. Join our email list!